1. Who should take this course?
Trustees, staff, and volunteers involved in raising funds for arts, culture and heritage organisations.
2. Do I need any previous knowledge of lawful fundraising to enroll in this course?
No, the content is structured to be relevant to those individuals without prior knowledge of lawful fundraising, as well as for more experienced fundraisers wanting to refresh their skills and awareness of current case studies.
3. How long does this course run for?
People of all levels of experience in campaigning or communications are welcome to join the course however prior experience is not required.
4. How long does this course run for?
This course will run over six weeks.
5. Are there set hours for this course which I need to attend?
The course is designed to be flexible it does take a commitment of two hours a week which can be completed in your own time, with the exception of two to three live sessions which will be scheduled at the start of the course.
6. How do I participate in the course?
You can access the course online at any time through your computer, tablet or smartphone.
7. What web browser should I use to take this course?
The course works best with current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari, or with Internet Explorer version 9 and above. See our list of supported browsers for the most up-to-date information.